Terms, Conditions & Disclaimer
I’ve created these terms and conditions with the intention of setting clear boundaries for the benefit of myself and all my students and also to keep my admin work to a minimum.
This gives me more time and energy to plan classes, develop my teaching, support my students and offer concession or bursary places where needed.
Please get in touch by email on firstname.lastname@example.org if anything isn’t clear, and if any of these terms would prevent you from attending class and I will try to accommodate you as best I can.
· You can reschedule your class up to 12 hours before the start time. Please email Hattie at email@example.com to do this. Tidal Flow Yoga do not accept cancellations.
· In studio classes - provided you have booked in advance please arrive to class at least 5 - 10 minutes before the start time, I reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who arrives after the class start time.
· Please let me know about any injuries, issues, pregnancies, conditions or anything else you feel is relevant and useful for me to know. I will keep this information confidential. I’m more than happy to speak to you privately, just let me know before the class starts.
Eco Studios Monthly - in person - £15 for one class or £35 for a three class pass (valid for 6 months after date of booking)
How to Pay
All classes need to be booked through my booking site with ClassFit. Due to current restrictions I am unable to accept ‘drop-ins’ at the Eco Studio, if you would like to pay for a single class, please book online before arrival. Likewise, please book online for the zoom classes - a zoom link will be shared with you after you book.
We offer concession rates for: students, NHS workers, unemployed, over 65s or people who feel that they need it. Please contact Hattie on firstname.lastname@example.org to get a concession discount code.
Refunds and Exchanges
We do not accept refunds. You can transfer to another class of the same or lower value up to 12 hours before the class.
· Despite the government’s decision to end all COVID 19 restrictions, I want all students to feel welcome, safe and comfortable in class. Please be kind and compassionate to other students when you’re at the studio and follow the policies below.
· Masks must be worn until you are on your yoga mat.
· There will be a maximum of 10 students in each class at the Eco Studios Bristol, allowing for social distancing whilst you’re on your mat.
· If you don’t feel comfortable coming into the studio - you can join online.
· Class passes are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Unfortunately I can’t offer extensions on passes.
· I can’t offer refunds for un-used classes.
· Credit cannot be transferred between online and studio classes except in extenuating circumstances.
· If the studio is forced to close due to government restrictions then I will transfer all studio class credit to online classes. I wont be able to offer extenstions or refunds in this situation.
This disclaimer governs our yoga classes. We will ask you to sign this disclaimer before taking part in any yoga class.
You acknowledge that all exercise involves a risk of personal injury, including a small risk of serious injury or death, and agree to take responsibility for your health and well-being in relation to our yoga classes.
This disclaimer was created using an SEQ Legal template.
(3) Health and medical conditions
You acknowledge and represent that:
· to the best of your knowledge, you suffer from no medical or physical condition or disability that will or might increase the normal risks associated with exercise; [and / or]
· your doctor has approved your participation in our yoga classes.
You must inform me, as soon as possible, if:
· you suffer from any [new] injury, illness or other medical condition;
· you feel any pain or discomfort during an yoga class; or
· you feel that any exercise included in an yoga class would be unsafe or uncomfortable for you.
We may in our sole discretion prohibit you from participating in an yoga class; and you must comply with all of our instructions in relation to our yoga classes.
(4) No representations or warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to section 6 below, we exclude all representations, warranties, undertakings and guarantees relating to our yoga classes.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee:
· that you will not suffer from any injury arising directly our indirectly out of our yoga classes;
· that your fitness will measurably improve as a result of participation in our yoga classes; or
· that the yoga classes will continue to run for any specific period.
(5) Limitations and exclusions of liability
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: are subject to section 6 below; and govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to our yoga classes, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any personal injury (including without limitation serious injury or death) that you may suffer or sustain directly or indirectly as a result of attending our yoga classes. Nor will we be liable to you in respect of any other losses arising as a result of any such personal injury.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any of your personal property that is lost, stolen or damaged before, during or after an yoga class.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Nothing in this disclaimer shall: limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
If a section of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other sections of this disclaimer continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable section would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the section will continue in effect.
(8) Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer or our yoga classes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
(9) Our details
In this disclaimer, "we" means (and "us" and "our" refer to) [Hattie Allsop] of [217 Luckwell Road, Bristol, BS3 3HD].
The limitations and exclusions of liability in this disclaimer protect our instructors as well as protecting us.